This tutorial will show users how to save to My Presets in Procedural Fluency.
- Once you have logged in, make sure that you select Procedural Fluency from the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select your grade level.
- Select your skill.
- Select a preset that you would like to start with.
- Open the advanced drawer.
- Make any changes to the number ranges, customize the total question count or the layout, and when you have completed your customizations select Save to My Collection.
- Give your preset a name, and then select Save.
- This will allow you to come back to the same grade level and the same skill in the future and use the preset from My Presets in the presets drop-down menu.