This tutorial will show teachers how to locate assignment results. Once you have logged in, you will default to your assignment data page.
1. From here, locate the assignment for which you would like to see results.
2. Click on the row and then select 'Results.'
3. You will be able to see your average class score, the high and low scores, average time on task, and the completion rate.
4. By scrolling down, you'll be able to see your data overview that provides information on the domain, standards, and stems included in the assignment.
5. You can filter this data overview by selecting specific intervention groups.
6. You can collapse some of the columns, expand those columns, and filter by domains, standards, or any combination of the three.
7. By scrolling down even further, you can see performance by standard.
8. Clicking on a standard will open up to show you the different stems included in the assignment.
9. By hovering over the orange bar, you'll see students who got that stem incorrect.
10. Hovering over the green bar will show you the students that got that stem correct.
11. Simply clicking 'Go Back' will allow you to do the same thing for the other standards within the assignment.
12. Scrolling down even further, you can see individual student results.
13. You can see their name, their score, the total time on task, and the date and time they completed the assignment on.
14. By clicking 'View,' you can see individual student results, performance by standard, as well as the individual items and how they scored.