This tutorial will show you how to locate your list of assignments.
1. Once you have logged in, go to the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen and select 'My Collection.'
2. This will show you a list of assignments that were created in the Standards Builder.
3. From here, you can click on the title of an assignment.
4. You can edit that assignment, make a copy of it, archive it, or delete it.
5. You can also preview the online version, view a print version, and print from there, as well as assign or
6. push this assignment out to your students if you haven't already.
7. If you have assignments that you have already archived or deleted, you can filter for those specific assignments in the filter buttons above.
8. Just click 'Deleted' to see any deleted assignments.
9. Click the 'Archive' filter to find those archived assignments.
10. You can also click 'Favorites' as well as 'Shared' to see those assignments that have been shared with you by others.
11. Over to the right, you can filter by labels.
12. So if you want to locate any assignments that were considered class activities, you can filter there for those.
13. You can also select the buttons down the left-hand side of the list in order to delete or archive multiple assignments at once.