This tutorial will show you how to create and preview a printable assignment, how to refresh the assignment for more versions, and how to hide/show instructional video QR codes from a printable assignment.
1. Once you have logged in, go to the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen and select "Standards Builder."
2. From here, you can drag and drop the stems that you desire into your print assignment, add a label, add a title, select "Printable," then select "View."
3. Now that you're previewing your print assignment, I can print this version of the assignment by simply clicking the print button at the top of the page.
4. If I would like multiple versions of this same assignment, I can select "Refresh Questions."
5. Now all of my questions have different nouns and numbers, and this version of the assignment can be used at another time.
6. As you scroll down, you can see the QR codes for the instructional videos that go along with this assignment.
7. If you would like to hide those QR codes, you can simply select "Hide QR Codes," and now they are gone.
8. To see them again, simply select the same button that now says "Show QR Codes," and now those QR codes are visible again.