This tutorial will show users how to access the advanced drawer within procedural fluency.
- Once you have logged in, go to the procedural fluency navigation button in the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Once you are here, select the appropriate grade level, then select the skill.
- Be sure to select your desired preset, then select 'Advanced.'
- The advanced drawer will unfold for you, and you can adjust the number ranges, regrouping, total question count, layout format, as well as input text.
- Directly click 'Apply,' then select 'Advanced' again to close the drawer.
- In the center of your screen, it will have refreshed and will now show you a preview of your customized assignment.
- Click 'Next' to scroll through the different types of problems your students will see.