This tutorial will show users how to locate presets within procedural fluency.
- Once you have logged in, go to the Procedural Fluency navigation button in the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the appropriate grade level from the drop-down menu, then select your skill.
- To locate the desired preset, click the drop-down menu in the top right-hand side of the screen and select your preset.
- The center of the screen will refresh and give you a preview of the student experience.
- Click 'Next' to scroll through the types of problems you will see in this preset.