This tutorial will show you how to access assignment data.
- Once you have logged in, you will be defaulted to the assignment Data Page.
- To filter for completed assignments, go to the filters drop down menu in the top left hand corner of the screen, and select "Completed" then "Apply filters." Now you can see a list of completed assignments
- When you hover over the row of a specific assignment, you can view the results by clicking the black bar graph icon
- At the top of the page, you can see your scoreboard with the average class score, high and low score, average time on task, and completion rate.
If you scroll down to Data Overview, you'll find the average class score. When you click on the name of the section or class, you can see individual student results.
- The black row across the top gives you the average score for each domain.
- If you click the standards box, you can see each standard. If you expand all of the columns, you can see the stems that were included in the assignment.
- Hover over a stem to see a preview of what that stem looked like. You can filter for specific intervention groups, as well as collapse all of the columns.
- The next section is the Performance by Standard bar graph, which lists all the standards included in the assignment.
- When you click on one of the standards, the bar graph will open up. You can hover over the stem number to see a preview of the stem. Hovering over the orange bar graph will reveal a list of students who got the question incorrect. Similarly, hovering over the green bar graph will show you a list of students who got the question correct.
Click the "Go back" button in the top right hand corner of that section to go back to the list of Standards.
The next section is Individual student results, where you can see which students have completed the assignment and which students have not completed the assignment.
By looking at the students who have completed the assignment, you can see their names, their score, total time on task, date, and time they completed it.
You can view their individual student results.
You can reopen the assignment, which allows a student to continue working from where they left off.
You can also choose to restart the entire assignment for a given student.
Viewing individual student results will allow you to see each individual student score, their time on task, their performance by standard bar graph, and if you continue to scroll you can see item by item the exact question that the students received.
The green bar and check mark indicate that the student got the answer correct, and an orange bar with an orange x indicates that the student got the answer incorrect.
Students can access practice questions as well as an instructional video from here, as they will see these exact same results once they click "Submit".
- Teachers can override an answer here and go back back to other individual student results by clicking the back button for the assignment in the top left corner of the page.