Yes. Next Gen Math is integrated with the OneRoster API using ClassLink as the Sign-on service.
Articles in this section
- Which site URLs would need to be whitelisted?
- Does your service include any use of emails to teachers or students?
- Is there student content streamed from external sites such as Youtube or Vimeo?
- Is the process for data uploads for account creation automatic or manual?
- Is there a secure method to transfer the data needed for account creation?
- Does the system require student accounts?
- Is the Next Gen Math platform locally installed or hosted online?
- What additional software/plugins are required to use Next Gen Math?
- Does the system support the OneRoster API integration?