This tutorial will show users how to create interventions.
- Once you have logged in, go to the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen and select 'Interventions.'
- From here, go to the top right-hand corner of the screen and select 'New intervention.'
- You can create your intervention groups by students, sections, or grades.
- To create an intervention group by students, make sure 'Students' is selected, and then select 'Next.'
- You can also filter by your class roster, your entire school, or the entire district.
- Click into the 'Students' field, and start typing the name of students. When you see their name populate, click on them to add all the students to your intervention group that you desire. Then select 'Next.'
- Give your group a name, add any partner teachers or colleagues that you would like to share this intervention group with, then review.
- If you recognize you need to update something, select the 'Edit' button just above the box of that section and make any changes necessary.
- Click 'Review' again and then select 'Save.'