This tutorial will show you how to use the progression playlist from within the Standards Builder.
1. Once you have added your focus standard to the builder, you can locate the progression of standards by clicking on the carrot.
2. From here, click the down arrow to add the progression of standards that build up to your current grade level for remediation.
3. Click the up arrow to add the progression of standards that build upon the current grade level for acceleration. Adding both will allow you to create a full scope diagnostic.
5. Keep each set of grade level standards together by simply dragging the focus standard into the succession of grade level question stems within the assignment.
6. You will then add your label, add a title, preview, then push out the assignment to your students.