This tutorial will show users how to access the addition Matrix learning activity.
- Once you've logged in, go to the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen and select the Conceptual Understanding navigation button.
- Once you are here, select Addition Matrix.
- From here, select a number across the top row and then a number from the column on the left-hand side of the matrix.
- Once you do that, your number sentence will be completed at the top of the Matrix, as well as your addition problem will be visually represented on the Matrix.
- In order to reset your number sentence, just simply go to the top of the screen and click the orange reset button, and you can start again.