This tutorial will show you how to preview a summative assessment.
- Once you have logged in, go to the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen and select the 'Domain Assessments' navigation button.
- Select your testing grade level.
- Locate the summative card, which will be indicated by the green bar at the top, and then select 'Preview.'
- From here, you can look to the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to see that for the fourth-grade summative, there are a total of 26 questions.
- You can click the 'Next' button to preview the question stems, then select 'Exit' in order to go back to the domain assessments.