This tutorial will show you how to locate and preview target practice assignments.
- Once you have logged in, go to the navigation buttons in the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen and select 'Target Practice.'
- From here, you can use the drop-down menu to select your specific grade.
- Now you can see all of the targets that are aligned with the specific grade level.
- You can also see the color coding on each of the targets to let you know whether the cluster is a major or supporting cluster.
- Your color code key is in the top right-hand corner of the screen, showing you that the gold clusters or targets are the major clusters, and the blue are the supporting clusters.
- Within each of the cards, you can see a summary of the skill as well as the standards that associate with that target.
- To preview the question stems your students will see, you can click on the 'Preview' button.
- From here, if you look towards the bottom left-hand corner of that section, you can see that target assignments are 10-question assignments.
- Then you can click on the 'Next' button to preview the rest of the target questions.
- Click 'Exit,' and you're right back to your target practice cards for the specified grade level.