This tutorial will show you how to create and preview a printable assignment, how to refresh the assignment for more versions, and how to hide/show instructional video QR codes from a printable assignment.
Creating and previewing print assignments
- Once you have logged in, go to the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen and select 'Standards Builder.'
- From here, you can drag and drop the stems that you desire into your print assignment, add a label, add a title, select 'Printable,' then select 'View.'
- Now that you're previewing your print assignment, you can print this version of the assignment by clicking the 'Print' button at the top of the page.
Note: Be sure to select 'Print color' from the dropdown if you wish to print in color.
Refreshing questions for more versions
- Select 'Refresh questions' to get multiple versions of this same assignment.
- Notice how all of the questions have different nouns and numbers
Toggling QR codes for instructional videos
- As you scroll down, you can see the QR codes for the instructional videos that go along with this assignment.
- If you would like to hide those QR codes, you can simply select 'Hide QR Codes,' and now they are gone.
- To see them again, simply select the same button that now says 'Show QR Codes,' and now those QR codes are visible again.