This tutorial will show users how to add stems from multiple grade levels to a single assignment.
1. Once you have logged in, go to the Standards Builder in the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. From here, select one of the grade levels you would like to add stems from.
3. Drag and drop that stem into the builder.
4. Go back to the grade levels drop-down menu and select the next grade you would like to add stems from.
5. Drag and drop the desired stems into the Builder from that grade level.
6. Again, I can go back to the grade level drop-down menu, select another grade, drag and drop the desired stem, and now I have an assignment that has first, second, and third-grade OA one and two stems.
7. From here, I select my label, add a title, select either 'Online' or 'Printable,' and click 'View.'